We, at Opstech , are on a mission to bring data and technology into the Manufacturing shop floors particularly for SMEs in India. We believe SMEs can only unleash their full potential with the required digital infrastructure in place to better plan, execute, and monitor their operations.
Lack of Quality Control tools leading to high Cost of Quality (COQ) for Small and Medium Scale Industries.
Many of the SME quality control processes are done using a manual checklist leading to inconsistent data stored with human errors. Manual processes pose a difficulty to trace back details of Work in Progress(WIP) products, making it difficult to gather data to drive business decisions. These error-prone systems force the MSMEs to bear the burden of high Cost of Non-Conformance and deliver defective and faulty products to their customers. With a lack of technology, Small and Medium-scale industries strive to keep track of the quality of every unit, causing them to bear the burden of high costs and delivery of defective and faulty products to their customers.
The benefits of data and analytics are numerous and have no questions asked about the value provided to the enterprise. We feel in the time of a massive digitization wave engulfing the business world, Opstech will be the right partner to many manufacturing industries to help deliver quality products to their customers.
In this role, the individual will be part of the engineering team and will be responsible for.
- Participating and collaborating with Product Owner/ Cross functional teams in the organisation to understand the business requirements and to deliver solutions that can scale.
- Design and Develop API in NodeJS using Express JS framework with relevant middleware integrations.
- Designing and implementing Software that is simple, intuitive and easy to use with Test first driven Approach.
- Proactively anticipating problems and keeping the team and management informed in a timely manner.
• 2+ years experience in designing and building secure large-scale systems.
• Deep experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks such as React.
• Ability to rapidly prototype and adjust in response to customer feedback
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, and a preference for agile development.
• Strong in Jasmine, Karma, Jest, Mocha, Cucumber Java Script testing frameworks.
• Strong in REST, GraphQL API frameworks.
• Knowledge of securing REST API's using OAuth, JWT etc.
• Experience in designing and working with No SQL Databases such as Mongo etc.
• Experience in designing and working with SQL Databases such as MySQL, Postgres etc.
• Experience in building solutions on top of any of cloud technologies like AWS, Google Cloud.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with building service side applications with object-oriented design and Multi page MVC architecture.
• Actively practicing professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life-cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
Additional good to have skills:
• Knowledge of microservices, Kubernetes, CI/CD pipelines, API gateways.
• Knowledge of Yeomon generator /Swagger tools for REST documentation.
• Knowledge in working search engines like Elastic Search, Apache Solr.
• Exposure to Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins), Continuous Delivery, Docker (Nice to have but not mandatory).
• Possess advanced knowledge of object-oriented design and development (OOA/OOD),J2EE framework and data architectures;Experience with Agile methodology, experience building large, Configuration management tools (SVN, Git), Unit testing (JUnit), Build automation tools (Ant,Maven), API design experience, Docker, Kafka.